Holden Colorado (2012-2020) RG & Z71 50mm suspension lift kit - Bilstein B6 available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Holden Colorado (2012-2020) RG Z71 50mm suspension lift kit - Bilstein B6
Pushing your 4x4 to the absolute limit and need the suspension lifted ? We supply kits, comprehensively designed to give a complete solution, tailored and built to your requirements and budget.
The B6 Shock is designed specifically to fit Australian Market lifted off-roaders. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, the BILSTEIN B6 shock absorber instantly reacts to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride.
This kit, designed specifically for the RG Colorado 2012-2019 will lift your vehicle by 50mm/50mm front to rear, and provide dramatically improved road holding, towing balance and off-road performance.
This full kit, comprises the following;
|Front King Springs|
|Bilstein B6 Front Struts|
|Rear 0-300KG Leaf Springs|
|Bilstein B6 Rear Shocks|
|Rear Urethane Spring Bush kit|
|Rear Greaseable Pin & Shackles|
|Rear Upgraded U-Bolts|
These BILSTEIN Offroad shock absorbers offers consistent performance no matter what, an all-important trait when tackling the drive to work, with increased comfort and compliance, or the unforgiving Aussie terrain.
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Improved performance in lifted applications
- OEM certified mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications
Note - 50mm lift is measured against standard
Model Specific Notes - Please specify vehicle year
|Front Spring change - Year Brackets below|
|1. 1/12 - 3/13|
|2. 7/16-Current (RG3 + Handbrake relocation bracket)|