Mazda BT-50 (2011-2020) 3.2 & 2.2 TURBO DIESEL PROVENT Catch Can Oil Separator Kit - PV661DPK available on AfterPay. We deliver Australia-wide! – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
PRO VENT Catch Can Oil Separator Catch Can Kit
DIRECTION PLUS Provent kit to suit Mazda BT50 (2011 - 2020) PX PXII 3.2 & 2.2 TURBO DIESEL
The problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine.With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the exhaust particles are collected by the oil.
The combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance and/or failure.
By not fitting a Direction Plus™ ProVent® system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance. Direction Plus ProVent systems, are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crank case. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
ProVent® Supplied by PPD Performance benefits:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption (Only on installations where oil is returned to the sump)
- Prevents oil buildup in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours