Terms and Conditions of sale
PPD Performance Warranty Terms
PPD Performance PTY LTD warrants that all products sold are free from defects in material and workmanship. Each product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause the product to perform below reasonable expectations.
PPD Performance PTY LTD will, at its sole option, repair or replace any PPD Performance branded products supplied by it which are found to be defective in either materials or workmanship providing that PPD Performance PTY LTD is actually notified in writing from the customer of the alleged defect for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of purchase.
Products sourced from 3rd party suppliers are subject to the warranty provided by those manufacturers. We are happy to provide these details on request.
PPD Performance Pty Ltd is not a mechanical workshop. We do not warrant the installation work of third party mechanical businesses installing our products.
Please ensure you order the correct parts. Return of a product in an un-used condition will attract a 17.5% restock fee, where PPD Performance is not at fault.
PPD Performance will also not be held responsible for delays that occur in the supply of its products.
The above warranty will not apply where;
1) The product has not been correctly installed, or evidence of misuse or negligence are evident.
2) The product has been modified without prior approval.
3) The product is used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
4) The product is no longer required, incorrectly chosen by the customer or the customer has changed his/her mind.
Return and Refund Process
1) As per Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
2) You may choose to request a return or exchange if the item has a major problem which prevents it being used for its designed purpose. If the system has been used on the car and is therefore able to be used for it's designed purpose, it cannot be returned, so ensure fitment is correct prior to operating the car with the system installed.
3) If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you may request a return or exchange. The approval of returns shall be determined by PPD Performance Pty Ltd as to whether the components are repaired or replaced.
4) We can not accept returns or order cancellations if you change your mind for third party items that are specifically ordered in, produced to order, or assembled to fulfil individual orders
These items include but are not limited to;
- Ironman bullbars and accessories
- Suspension components and lift kits
- Black duck seat covers
- Emu wing accessories
- Direction Plus Diesel Accessories (including fuel filters and catch cans)
- Electronic accessories
No Products are to be returned to PPD Performance PTY LTD without its written consent – all return requests should be directed to email@example.com. All return postage costs are responsibility of the purchaser.
Liability for additional costs
PPD Performance PTY LTD shall not be liable for any expense incurred by the customer in order to remedy any defect in its products. PPD Performance will not cover removal or postage costs required to give effect to this warranty.
The customer agrees to indemnify PPD Performance PTY LTD from and against any loss, injury or damage, to person or property, that extends beyond the warranties set forth above, whether the claims against PPD Performance PTY LTD or the damages are incidental or consequential.
Legality of modifications: Unless specifically stated, all parts supplied by PPD Performance are intended for off-road use only. Rules and regulations for light road, and off-road vehicles vary from state to state. Please research these regulations in your jurisdiction before undertaking modifications to your car.
DPF and catalytic convertor removal components are designed for off-road use only. Please consider this before purchasing and installing your parts.
Product Shipping: Be aware while every attempt will be made to source door to door delivery when selected , with some orders, to some locations this will not be possible. In particular, orders with any of the following attributes may need to be directed to your nearest freight depo for customer collection;
• Where the customer has provided a residential address,
• Where the customer has requested delivery to a remote location
• Where the customer has requested delivery to a country / regional location
• Where the total weight of the ordered item exceeds 30kg.
To ensure the highest chance of door to door delivery, please provide a commercial address for delivery of your PPD Performance products.